Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Concept art

1. jesus man, with these few images you've already created a pretty damn cohesive world.

That bird one is my new wallpaper.

Giltch Guest
    Your work is bizarrely enchanting. Seriously, your paintings could make you famous...

3. Absolutely beautiful, rezo. Didn't know you were such an awesome artist. If you're a decent writer, put this stuff together as a children's book, and start shopping it around to some publishers. I'm sure someone would pick it up!

4. He's an excellent writer. TNLs best by my reckoning.
    o_O

Quote Originally Posted by Wolffen
    Absolutely beautiful, rezo. Didn't know you were such an awesome artist. If you're a decent writer, put this stuff together as a children's book, and start shopping it around to some publishers. I'm sure someone would pick it up!
    Don't make him famous!

No more suggestions until he does cover art for us!

We are not made out of money!

6. Quote Originally Posted by Tracer
    He's an excellent writer. TNLs best by my reckoning.
    In that case, I need to read some of his work. rezo, you definitely need to consider shopping a print version of this story around.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh
    Don't make him famous!

er, after you do a cover for CvC.

7. He's an excellent writer
    Thanks. Even though I've never gone beyond nonsense poems and stories where nothing happens.

rezo, you definitely need to consider shopping a print version of this story around.
    's what I'm making it for. I thought about doing a children's book briefly, but I'd probably have to edit it for content for some of the stories and I didn't want to do that. There were some pencil drawings I did last year of a girl that blew bubbles that I may turn into a children's book. But children's books are supposedly one of the most competetive industries out there, so I'm not pushing for it =|

Don't make him famous!

There's a pricing guidebook out, so if I was to charge anyone for a drawing for something, I'd just look the price up in that book and divide the lowest price by three or four or something. Unless I become famous. Then I'd divide the lowest price by one. =|

alright. So I started work on the comic a few days ago. This'll be the last art post in this topic for a while. Underpainting for the first page:

If/When I finish the first story in a few months or so, I'll put the whole thing up here and you can find out if it sucks or not.

8. Should read the kid who sassed santa or whatever it was called.

This guy could make millions.

9. Thats spiffy stuff. Keep at it.

Quote Originally Posted by animegirl20
    Mine too!
    Count me in also.

o! how I love my my mushroom background.