Page 1 of 20 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: Dead or Alive- The live action movie

1. Dead or Alive- The live action movie

Quote Originally Posted by comingsoon.net
    Natassia Malthe Cast in DOA: Dead or Alive

Natasshia Malthe, who plays nemesis Typhoid Mary in this Friday's Elektra, has been cast in the feature adaptation of Tecmo's bestselling game franchise DOA: Dead or Alive, reports Production Weekly.

Hong Kong helmer Corey Yuen (The Transporter) will direct for Impact Pictures. The script was written by J.F. Lawton (Under Siege, Pretty Woman). Production is scheduled to begin this spring in China.

The movie centers on four female fighters in a competition to the death on an exotic island.
    http://www.comingsoon.net/news/topnews.php?id=7876

dont even get me fucking started on this shit.
    XBL Gamertag = XMrWhitefolksX

2. She's gotta be Lei Fang, she's hot.

Dunno what to think about this, they could play it totally non-serious like Charlie's Angels or so another Street Fighter classic.

3. Tell me this is fake. Tell me this is some sick marketing ploy by Tecmo to sell one of their games. They can't expect anyone to watch that crap. Havn't they seen what happens to movies based off fighting games? Do we really need another Street Fighter movie.

4. worst thing about this isnt even the fact that's it being penned by mr "i wrote pretty woman". it's the fact that they have almost 100% story "artistic license" due to DOA having one of the most open ended and horribly structured stories known to man.

we could end up with volleyball fighting, a "running man-esque" movie, street fighter, or something even along the lines of a uwe boll classic

5. A DOA movie- are you shitting me? This is an absolutely ghastly concept.

6. Do you think they will come out with a skins pack for the dvd?

7. WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

8. Another slam dunk comedy in the spirit of Soul Plane!

9. aint life grand?

secondary note: only thing worse than the fact that this is being made is the fact that the DOA fanboys think that the movie(based around a game with little to no story to begin with) would be gloriously saved by "my face is bump mapped to the xTREME" Itagaki.

10. http://rapidshare.de/files/7878015/D...FINAL.mov.html

Itagaki's Angels: full throttle ahahaha