Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Man breaks up with woman, she 'deletes' all of his MMORPG items

Most men don't have enough blood to run their cock and their brain at the same time.

Besides, most women don't start off psycho...they show more and more of it as time goes on.
    Last edited by Fighter-X; 20 Jan 2005 at 10:54 PM.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Jed
    I had a buddy in college, that had some beautiful shrubbery growin in his closet that was about a week away from bein ripe. She got super pissed one night, because his attention was devoted to MGS1 and not her. The next day when he got home from work she had killed the shrub with hairspray and drano, and about an hour later the cops came knockin on his door.
    How did this story end?

3. Quote Originally Posted by Fighter-X
    Besides, most women don't start off psycho...they show more and more of it as time goes on.
    Exactly. They generally start off happy and normal and then transform once they've got a hold on a guy. It's ine the same vein as cutting off sex once marriage takes place, or if they suck at sex not putting out until the relationship has gone on long enough for them to either throws guilt trips on the guy if he leaves for that reason or be able to obtain huge amounts of pity from her friends (and scorn towards the guy).

4. Personally, I love women. They usually make life more enjoyable, at least for me. But I'd probably have to agree that videogames > women. Great story Zerodash. I've had a few times in my life like that, but none have turned out as well as yours. Bravo.

SC

Quote Originally Posted by spacecowboy
    Personally, I love women. They usually make life more enjoyable, at least for me.
    You're on crack, my friend. If I die before I'm 80, the wife did it. It may have been through indirect stress, rather than poison or stabbing, but she did it.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi
    You're on crack, my friend. If I die before I'm 80, the wife did it. It may have been through indirect stress, rather than poison or stabbing, but she did it.
    Woman complain about PMS; we have to deal with it.

7. This is truly the tragic story of our time.
    Quote Originally Posted by William Oldham
    Sing a song of Madeleine-Mary
    A tune that all can carry
    Burly says if we don't sing
    Then we won't have anything...

8. Quote Originally Posted by Jed
    I had a buddy in college, that had some beautiful shrubbery growin in his closet that was about a week away from bein ripe. She got super pissed one night, because his attention was devoted to MGS1 and not her. The next day when he got home from work she had killed the shrub with hairspray and drano, and about an hour later the cops came knockin on his door.
    what a bitch.

9. That's mighty cold. It'd be like taking someone's Tekken 5 datacard with a tricked-out character, and then cutting it to ribbons- only 100 times worse.

If she did that to me but did not get arrested (or even broke up bitterly with me), I'd create a new character, then be keeping an eye out for her character in the game and try to round up a gang of other players to help me PK her. PKing has its merits.

Quote Originally Posted by youandwhosearmy
    This is truly the tragic story of our time.
    IBTN.

Quote Originally Posted by burgundy
    Why don't you all stop dating shitty women? Or your hands?
    Damn do you have game. That is exactly the sort of shit a guy needs to say to get tail.

"baby, it is all those other girls who suck, but YOU are special, and I'S LOVES YOUS =D "