Thread: Summon Night 3, Puyo Pop Fever - sold

1. Japan Summon Night 3, Puyo Pop Fever - sold

Asian PS2 versions of Summon Night 3 and Puyo Pop Fever. Unscratched condition. Post in this thread to say which you want, then PM me with the same info plus your address. I will ship via USPS priority mail. I'm online M-F 8-4:30 CST.

edit:
    ssbomberman called PPF
    Aridyme called SN3
    Last edited by RedCoKid; 24 Jan 2005 at 01:50 PM.

2. ...

Yo man are they really free? Wow, I want them both as my pink import PS2 needs more loving. But if i can have only 1, then def Puyo Pop!!!

ssb
    "50,000! You scored 50,000 points on Double Dragon?"

3. They are eyesores on my shelf. Apparently this is the only way to get rid of them because videogamedepot wouldn't make an offer, nor would anyone on TNL. Plus, giving them away is more environmentally friendly than throwing them out. You can have both if you want them... it'll save me on shipping.

4. ...

Okay PM sent. I am paying for shipping atleast. I just need paypal and I'll send you 10 bucks for shipping.

Thanks! ssb
    "50,000! You scored 50,000 points on Double Dragon?"

5. I'll take Summon Night 3 if it's still available.

6. Quote Originally Posted by RedCoKid
    They are eyesores on my shelf. Apparently this is the only way to get rid of them because videogamedepot wouldn't make an offer, nor would anyone on TNL. Plus, giving them away is more environmentally friendly than throwing them out. You can have both if you want them... it'll save me on shipping.
    Gah! Just saw this. I'd definitely take SN3 off of you.
    "Tick-tock"

7. Man, I missed out.

8. Yeah, first come, first served...

I'll ship everything this afternoon.