Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DoA3 booster hack :)

1. Originally posted by ruhztee
    God, that is wrong on SO many levels...
    omg TNL epics!

2. what is this doing on your page , fluke?

3. Oh crap, xS, you found my subversive political message! Thats just a little satirical statment on the Bushs' enviromental policies. I hope it doesnt prevent any Republicans from enjoying my fine site.

4. Im not american so I didnt get the joke......so are people using your hack for nudies?

5. fluke - Where'd you get the font you used for 'fluke's' in the title image? Or, what's the name? I really like it, it reminds of Fluke (the electronic group) and WipeOut XL.

Oh, and Republicans sucks.
    if ya see a sucker, cut him, don’t like perpetrators
    http://card.mygamercard.net/gelsig/black/doktorMott.png

6. Im not american so I didnt get the joke......so are people using your hack for nudies?
    Lol! Funny you should mention that, as it is the ultimate goal of my website! Sadly this only works with the "booster" model files found on the June U.S. edition of Official Xbox Magazine.

I am trying to draw focus on the file format, to see if we can edit/alter models. There has been a little progress and I will continue to update my page as we learn more. As of yet, only a few people have even gone as far as duplicating my 'hack'.

7. Originally posted by ruhztee
    fluke - Where'd you get the font you used for 'fluke's' in the title image? Or, what's the name? I really like it, it reminds of Fluke (the electronic group)
    You just answered your own question. I stole the "fluke" from fluke's old website. I started using the handle years ago after I first got into the band, but I preffer to think of what I did not so much as naming myself after them, but as stealing their clever idea. The S i manufactured myself trying to keep in the style.