Thread: Is Hotmail down, or what?

1. Is Hotmail down, or what?

I'm assuming it's not, because otherwise there'd be an international crisis, but for some reason I haven't been able to access a couple of major sites for the last few days - namely MSN & Google. Sports Illustrated won't load properly either.

I haven't messed with my settings, I surf with Firefox and I run Ad Aware all the time so I'm pretty sure my PC's healthy. Could my ISP be having problems that bar me from selected sites? Or is something else going on?
    -Kyo

2. Google seems to be fine, but my gmail is dodgy.
    I set it as my homepage and to remember my password but it says cannot find server, so each time I want email I have to sign in.

Have you tried internet explorer?

3. All of those sites load fine for me, even with the connection here at work being really dodgy. It's probably your ISP. Maybe their DNS got messed up or something.

Giltch Guest
    My Hotmail won't let me log in at all. After pressing the "login" button, it just sits there for twenty minutes or so, then brings up a 404 error. This computer has a lot of problems with forms for some reason. If I try to post a reply here that's too long, it will just sit there until a 404 pops up, and I have tp start over from scratch, in addition to doing what I can to make it shorter.

5. hotmail is working fine for me lately, including 10 min ago and yesterday

6. Just get gmail. Nothing else matters.