Thread: Mezzo DSA

1. Uh-oh Mezzo DSA

First episode is out, and pretty damned entertaining.

Great action, along with some comedy. If you liked the movie, you'll probably like this.

No hentai though...

Quote Originally Posted by FirstBlood

No hentai though...
    ...and there went my interest.
    Murdoc:

Skateboard!? You better watch out that Avril Lavine doesn't hear about you and stupid skateboards or she'll be right on your case, Sk8ter Boi.

3. Bah, it was better off without it.

If the art quality stays this good I'll rank it up there with ROD.

4. It was licensed for US release early in 2003, so hopefully we'll be hearing something about a US release within the next few months.

5. I've seen the first 2 episodes of this and I'm digging it. Bit of fanservice thrown it, but it's not overbearing. And Mikura kicks a major amount of ass.

I haven't seen anything about a US release, but then, I didn't look very hard.

6. i have been seeing this sitting on the shelf recently. I really liked the movie, and don't mind the fact that this doesn't have creepy rape scenes. Any new opinions out there now that it's out?

Are the gun fights and action just as good?

7. Quote Originally Posted by stormy
    i have been seeing this sitting on the shelf recently. I really liked the movie, and don't mind the fact that this doesn't have creepy rape scenes. Any new opinions out there now that it's out?

Are the gun fights and action just as good?
    No, the series stinks in that respect. At one point, there's a flashback to scenes from the OVA, and the difference in quality is shocking. The animation is the worst I've seen from the director. The plots are really all over the place, too. There are aliens, ghosts, biological weapons, and none of it really works.