Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: For Sale: Nintendo DS, Zelda Minish Cap

1. For Sale: Nintendo DS, Zelda Minish Cap

Title says it all, I'm selling my Nintendo DS and a copy of Zelda Minish Cap. I'd like to sell them together but will sell them seperatly.

The Nintnedo DS was probably used about 10 times, I only bought it three weeks ago. It's in perfect condition, has the stylus and the wrist strap/thumb thingy, the Metroid Hunters Demo, and the original box and paperwork. It even has a 1 year EB Replacement plan. I'll include the paperwork for that as well. I don't really want to get rid of it, I'm just strapped for cash. I'm not expecting $150 for it or anything but it is brand new so please make reasonable offers.

As for the Zelda. Same goes. Original box, instructions, etc. Got to play it only once or twice. Seems like a fine game, I just have no use for it if I'm selling my DS.

Shipping for both should be pretty cheap so long as it's within the US.PM me offers or post questions/comments in the thread.
    I thought you were gay.... i guess not.

2. Are you only taking cash for Zelda? Is there anything you're looking for?

3. Looking for cash, check, pay pal. Need money.

4. Does Tragic read PMs?
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    burgundy is the only conceivable choice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    I have an Alcatraz-style all-star butthole.

5. Tragic does read PMs but Tragic's PMs won't let him respond for some reason. It won't load. Anyway, yeah, I live in NJ in Hillsborough (15 min outside of Princeton).

6. How much do you want for both? I am interested in both of them. Just post here since yer havin' troubles with PM'ing

7. I'll let them both go together for $100.

8. I sent you a PM, if you can't read it, post here and I'll try to email you I guess..

9. I'll take both for $100 if someone else hasn't already snagged em.

10. Did you get my last PM? I haven't heard back.....