Thread: NEED HELP RAPE DEATH FLYING LIZARDS @_@

NEED HELP RAPE DEATH FLYING LIZARDS @_@

Ok, now that I've gotten you in here I need to get some serious help. I dled a copy of the solutions manual for my physics class. The problem is its all in a weird doc format. When I go to open it, it fucks up and says it can't convert the images. I've tried wordperfect, works, and wordpad and nothing display's the images.

It says Microsoft word 6.0 / 95 Conversion, Unable to load graphic conversion filter when I go to open it in wordpad.

if anyone knows what the problem is, and can help me get something that will open this correctly, you will be my god.

I really need to get this working so I can check my physics work and move on to study for my calc 2 test that I have tueday.

2. Sorry, I've nothing to helpful to add...

I just wanted to say that from the Main Screen the thread title totally looked like spam.

Giltch Guest
    Totally. I didn't want to be the first one to say anything about it...

4. Have you tried OpenOffice.org? I've heard that when people save documents in OpenOffice as a word file they sometimes get all goofy.

Quote Originally Posted by Error
    Have you tried OpenOffice.org? I've heard that when people save documents in OpenOffice as a word file they sometimes get all goofy.
    well I went down stairs and tried it on microsoft word 2003. It opens up the images, but doesn't convert all of the font correctly. Its converting some of the math into pure crap, like @ and !~m and other BS.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Brisco Bold
    Sorry, I've nothing to helpful to add...

I just wanted to say that from the Main Screen the thread title totally looked like spam.
    Yeah, I thought it was Spam from the main page too.

damn you ME, and your wierd desire to not let me install new fonts

hey, could someone tell me what font TNL runs on, becuase it looks like I just deleated it.

What an awesome night I'm having, I'm going to bed

9. hahaha.

WAY 2 GO

10. well that's what you get for cheating