Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Mega Man X 7 announced for the PS2...^_~

1. yo, this is dope news. i love the mega man and mega man x series to death. if capcom released mega man x45 50 years from now, i still won't be tired of it.

i hope they keep mega man x7 2-d. if not 2-d, then make it a 3-d ACTION game. i don't care what format they use, as long as it stays an action game. none of this adventure stuff.

2. MML 3?

MMX 7?

BAH!!!

Bring on Tronne Bonne 2 suckas!!!!!!!

"curry rice!!"

3. i guess megaman x7 is 3D

http://www.gamesarefun.com/games/mmx7/megamanx7.jpg

Please link to larger images.
    -M7

4. Originally posted by Megidoth
    maybe it won't be 2d anymore:

from ummxzw

"I was at Capcom's booth helping setup yesterday, and unfortunately, there won't be a playable demo of the game during the Expo. There was, however, a preview of the game that I saw during our orientation, and the game is completely 3D and in third person. Zero and X are both playable, and I even saw some old robots that were in the Mega Man X1 intro stage remade for the game."

I hope this will be an "a la" megaman legend type of gameplay or a devil may cry hybrid.
    I was right!and it seem that it will play a lot like Canon spike.

5. Judging from the pics from the ad, it looks 2.5D, but it's not in action so hard to say.

If it plays Cannon Spike style with the overhead camera, or adjusts the gameplay to accomadate a nice slightly overhead side-scrolling one, I'm all for it. Although Legends-style with X and Zero and faster would also be mighty fun.

deathwishkersey Guest
    I don't know about this. I'm scared