Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Back to the Future set $20 at Best Buy this week.

1. Back to the Future set $20 at Best Buy this week.

I'm glad I waited for this set, as this is an unreal savings.

Edit - after checking other retailers, this appears to be a universal price drop, amazing.
    Last edited by Jeremy; 23 Jan 2005 at 04:14 PM.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

It's being phased out too. The VAULT!
    "Chuy, you're going to have a magical life. Because no matter where you go, it's always going to be better than Tucson."

3. The Vault, such a stupid concept. I mean sure people probably arn't gobbling up BttF right now that the DVD has been out for so long. But I mean to completly phase it out of production?

I bet you once this set goes off shelves, the movies will be sold as Individual discs.
    Barf! Barf! Barf!

Giltch Guest
    I'd pay 20 bucks for this set, but not a penny more...

My trip to Best Buy to get AvP on Tuesday just got $20 more expensive.

Giltch Guest
    You're actually buying AvP?

Why?

Quote Originally Posted by Swift
    You're actually buying AvP?

Why?
    I have all six Alien and Predator movies. It's worth $15 to me to keep the set complete.

8. I was unfortunate enough to get the 2002 version of the BttF Trilogy last month (at $25). Make sure you guys pick up the "Remastered Version", the one I got had "framing errors" from the initial release.

More info here.
    Name: Rock
    Town: Arcadia

9. That's been my key concern with ever getting the set. I'm glad they at least listed something on the cover to show it being different.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

10. Ok, got mine today from Amazon. Disc 2 is labeled "V2" while disc 3 isn't. From what I've read on the BTTF.com forums, disc 3 is properly formatted anyway.

So just make sure you pick up the copy that says "LOWEST PRICE EVER!" or something (and make sure it's widescreen too you dildo heads)

Ah, also take note that Universal decided not to give us the booklet insert that came with the original set. Ah well.
    "Chuy, you're going to have a magical life. Because no matter where you go, it's always going to be better than Tucson."