Page 1 of 64 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: Street Fighter Anniversary Collection (XBOX)

1. Street Fighter Anniversary Collection (XBOX)

I found out this game is being sold in japan as we speak and happens to be region free (YAY!), so I imagine someone should have it imported by now.

I need to know how it turned out (graphic filters, glitches, music, etc etc...)
    "Your soul better belong to Jesus, mmm-mmmmm..... cause your ass belongs to me!"

2. Quote Originally Posted by voltz
    I found out this game is being sold in japan as we speak and happens to be region free (YAY!), so I imagine someone should have it imported by now.

I need to know how it turned out (graphic filters, glitches, music, etc etc...)
    Man, where have you been when the original thread revealed that?

http://www.got-next.com/reviews_read.php?id=50

Or just log on AIM and I can answer your questions directly.

p.s. I really can't understand why Capcom had to take such a damn long time to bring this game to the U.S., especially since they're not adding anything to it.
    Last edited by bahn; 23 Jan 2005 at 06:01 PM.

The import has a Hugo-stage glitch - the music gets stuck in a loop.

When you're online, it never seems to go to that stage, though.

4. The naive part of me says that Capcom is holding off on releasing this game until they fix the online issues found in the JPN version.

The not-stupid part of me says that Capcom is holding off on releasing the game because those morons haven't realized that they're supposed to release the game later this year.
    R.I.P. Paragon Studios

5. Quote Originally Posted by Cowdisease
    The naive part of me says that Capcom is holding off on releasing this game until they fix the online issues found in the JPN version.

The not-stupid part of me says that Capcom is holding off on releasing the game because those morons haven't realized that they're supposed to release the game later this year.
    They patched some time ago IIRC. It was brought up on the SRK boards. That isn't the ultimate excuse, they're just ignorant. I hardly play 3s online so that "glitch" never affected me.

6. Quote Originally Posted by bahn
    Man, where have you been when the original thread revealed that?

http://www.got-next.com/reviews_read.php?id=50

Or just log on AIM and I can answer your questions directly.

I'm not up to speed with current updates yet, but eventually I'll get there. Anyway, I'll check out that link real quick.

Gonna have to get AIM installed again...
    "Your soul better belong to Jesus, mmm-mmmmm..... cause your ass belongs to me!"

7. Ah, I can't wait to get this version of the game.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

8. Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy
    Ah, I can't wait to get this version of the game.
    So you can lose?

9. With Champion Edition Bison, I can never lose!

10. Now now, bahn, I'd lose no matter what version I have. But if I've got to lose, I might as well lose while being able to do so to someone across the country.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan