Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any Dreamcast price guides out there?

1. Dreamcast Any Dreamcast price guides out there?

As much as it pains a part of me, I'm thinking about selling off a majority of my large Dreamcast collection. The problem is, I'm not up on the worth of a lot of these games, and the idea of going through ebay to try to figure out a fair price for 60+ games isn't something that sounds fun.

So, anybody know of a DC price guide somewhere on the interweb?
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

2. Talk to me first. About selling it and about prices. See you on AIM.

3. cleaning out your DC collection.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Videodrone
    cleaning out your DC collection.
    Yeah, I know... but I've had about as much as I can take of my pokey little 550MHz computer. It's time to get something new.

5. Quote Originally Posted by shidoshi
    Yeah, I know... but I've had about as much as I can take of my pokey little 550MHz computer. It's time to get something new.
    You sell your body for that kind of thing.

Don't sell your DC games. Don't do it.

Unless you want to trade them to me for a 2.4ghz compaq laptop.

7. your mom

8. Quote Originally Posted by Mman
    the idea of going through ebay to try to figure out a fair price for 60+ games isn't something that sounds fun.
    Character Limit Sucks.

9. Quote Originally Posted by TrialSword
    You sell your body for that kind of thing.
    If we're talking selling it to hot older women looking for a boy toy, I'm totally in.

If it in any way involves touching the cock, though...

Quote Originally Posted by Josh
    Don't sell your DC games. Don't do it.
    I really don't like the idea of selling of the DC collection that I've worked hard to build. But, it's just that... a collection. Anymore, maybe I play ten of the games on a regular basis, if even that.

I love it as a collection, especially due to it being Sega's last system... but... I just don't know that I can have a "collection" for collection's sake anymore.

I'm also thinking of selling off my NeoGeo AES as well... that, along with my DC, were the two last things I vowed not to sell off.

My AES is going as well, so I can see where you are coming from. Since the PS2 is getting arcade-perfect KOF games, I have no reason to hang on to my Neo.

My DC stuff, however....that's staying.