Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Weird Problem with Firefox 1.0 and TNL

1. Weird Problem with Firefox 1.0 and TNL

I've got an unusual problem and I've tried everything short of reinstalling Firefox to fix it. For some reason, I can't use the quick reply area of the boards anymore. Can't click on any of the buttons or click in the reply area to type a reply. It's like the box is disabled. If I click on the reply button in someone's post, I go to the full reply screen which works fine (much like the New Thread form). I'm at a loss at this point. I've tried emptying my cache and all that hoo-hah. Anyone seen anything like this before?

I haven't been able to use it for a while, either. At work (IE) or at home (Firefox).

I didn't think about it much, but yeah. Sucks.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

3. CKA RUINED TNL FOR ME AND THE REST OF THE FIREFOX USERS!!!!

4. Do you still have the problem, because Quick Reply is working fine for me (I'm using Firefox)?
    R.I.P. Paragon Studios

5. Quote Originally Posted by Cowdisease
    Do you still have the problem, because Quick Reply is working fine for me (I'm using Firefox)?
    Yup, still have the problem. Whatever it is, it's definitely machine specific.

6. I just replied with the quick reply box, so check your settings

7. Quote Originally Posted by cka
    I just replied with the quick reply box, so check your settings
    That's the problem: I have no idea what setting would break the quick reply, but not the normal reply, which I imagine uses a lot of the same code. Any ideas on what to look for? Javascript permissions or anything?

Quick reply doesn't work from my shool, from work, or from home.

I don't think it's machine specific.
    My Backloggery

9. Quote Originally Posted by Mzo
    Quick reply doesn't work from my shool, from work, or from home.

I don't think it's machine specific.
    Think I just found the problem. Mzo, my overlord, do you use TNL Gamma 2.1 as your board theme? That's what I use. If I switc the theme to GameGo, it works, switch it back to Gamma 2.1, it doesn't.

So, if that's the case, yeah, it's not machine specific.

Aww, shit, man! I'm TNL 2.1 for life, wtf.
    My Backloggery