Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 1234616 ... LastLast

Thread: Namco x Capcom

Quote Originally Posted by Swift
    Well Capcom's just lost points with me for once again relying on their Street Fighter characters
    Could you please point me to the Street Fighter game that contains Morrigan, Demitri, Arthur, Leon, and Regina? STFU.

This is the definition of an instant purchase for me. SRPGs without gay character design are so hard to find, and I will buy anything with both Dino Crisis and Darkstalkers referenced.
    Last edited by Yoshi; 26 Jan 2005 at 01:34 PM.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Revoltor
    It's a strategy game.

Most likely you'll just select special moves from a menu and sit back to see the results.
    Thanks for stating the obvious.

Backloggery
    GameTZ

Go home and be a family man.

Twelve posts and we haven't had an idiot come in and ask if there will be an Xbox version yet. Impressive.

Giltch Guest
    Hmm...Will there be an Xbox version of this game available?

Quote Originally Posted by Swift
    Hmm...Will there be an Xbox version of this game available?
    You used up your idiocy meter up above. Insert coin to continue.

Giltch Guest

7. Definately something I will look forward to. Stupids pics dont load on my pc here, so I will have to wait till I get home to see them though.

8. It would have been so hilarious if they used Morrigan's old sprite.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Bacon McShig
    It would have been so hilarious if they used Morrigan's old sprite.
    It's funny. The first thought that hit my head when I saw the screen of Morrigan was, "Oh, they made a new sprite for her finally."

10. Quote Originally Posted by PBMax
    Thanks for stating the obvious.

Well, it'd be cool if you could perform the joystick motions to pop the moves out.

Capcom put that UFO game out in the US. I'm sure they'll put this one out too.
    "Chuy, you're going to have a magical life. Because no matter where you go, it's always going to be better than Tucson."