Page 5 of 32 FirstFirst ... 34567919 ... LastLast

Thread: Namco x Capcom

1. Quote Originally Posted by Do You Like Erotic?
    As much as I want this game to be good, there is no chance that I am going to walk into this with anything less than a skeptical, raised eyebrow. I will also be scowling with my hand on my chin.
    I never thought Cardfighter Clash would rock as hard as it did.
    "Chuy, you're going to have a magical life. Because no matter where you go, it's always going to be better than Tucson."

2. Woah! This came outta nowhere. Looks SWEET.

And cool, there's Darkstalkers characters. And Regina from Dino Crisis. And Klonoa! I'm so there.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi
    SRPGs without faggoty character design are so hard to find, and I will buy anything with both Dino Crisis and Darkstalkers referenced.
    Fuck yea.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

3. *Hopes for some DMC or Viewtiful Joe representation*

Could Namco technically put Star Fox characters in there?

4. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb
    Wait, who the hell is Bravoman?
    http://mvt3k.overclocked.org/episode021.htm

5. Wow, this is like a total orgy of every videogame character that I errm...like. Too bad I'll suck at it like all SRPGs. I'll buy it anyway.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Korly
    Awesome.

This is quite possibly one of the greatest things I've ever seen:

You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Bacon McShig
    Rival Schools damn well better be represented.

DMC and RE too (is that Leon in that one pic?).
    Last edited by Dolemite; 26 Jan 2005 at 11:54 AM.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

8. Quote Originally Posted by TrialSword
    Could Namco technically put Star Fox characters in there?
    No, but they could put some characters from Ace Combat if they wanted to.

After looking at the pics, all I can say is

I WANT THIS GAME!
    R.I.P. Paragon Studios

9. Quote Originally Posted by shidoshi
    Namco vs. Capcom?
    Hopefully it's precursor to their merger.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi
    Namco making half-assed copies of everything Sega does does not make a rivalry.
    Get with the times, it's not 1994 anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by g0zen
    You people are acting like this has the slightest chance of coming stateside.
    If Namco Hometek's willing to bring over stuff like Katamari Damacy or Nightmare of Druaga, there's no way they'll pass on this.

Also, I hadn't seen anyone mention it but the game is being made by Monolith Soft (of Xenosaga and Baten Kaitos fame).

10. Ehh

Still wanted a fighting game..Hell I could get into say a 3D Fighter(Ala Street Fighter EX). Still it is something different. At least it isn't a racing game.

Hopefully I'll be interested in SRPGs by the time this comes out(Well if it does in the US). Thanks Nippon Ichi for making SRPGs suck.

Shame Akuma will probably be in this game. He'll be there fagging it up, abusing Raging Demons/hurricane kick to uppercut comboing and taking damage like a bitch. Jin is already there and honestly that's the worst thing about this game I've seen about it..eh well
    Last edited by PepsimanVsJoe; 26 Jan 2005 at 12:11 PM.