Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Star Wars Episode 3 has been delayed till 2007...

1. Originally posted by Despair
    I'm not sure when Amidala's death will take place though, but I have a feel it will also be organized by Palpatine, and possibly set up like it was Jedi fault, to make Anakin go into another fit like in EP2, with his mother, only this time against Jedi members.
    I see something else a little more complicated happening.

Remember, Lucas has to develop the connection between Senator Organa, Padme, and Alderaan (since Bail Organa is Leia's adopted father). Suppose Anakin is deeply engrossed in the Clone Wars, gradually losing touch with Padme and the other Jedi. In the meantime, Padme and Bail, horrified by the violence and suffering brought about by the Clone Wars (remember Alderaan is a peaceful planet), grow closer together and begin a plan within the Senate to somehow subvert Palpatine's absolute power. Naturally, Obi-Wan and the Jedi would be sympathetic to such efforts (remember Leia's familiarity with Obi-Wan in Episode IV). This alliance could be the event that leads to Palpatine's Jedi crackdown, possibly even the beginning of the Rebel Alliance.

I even see a possible love triangle developing between Bail, Padme, and Anakin (possibly pushing Ani even closer to the Dark Side). At the very least, Padme will probably marry Bail at the end of Episode III and live her remaining years in exile on Alderaan.
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

2. am I the only one that thinks this article is fake?

Why isnt the URL part of cnn.com? and the page looks like a lame mock-up of what cnn's site really looks like.

this is what a real cnn entertainment news article looks like :

http://www.cnn.com/2002/SHOWBIZ/Movi...eut/index.html

And why can't I locate this article anywhere on cnn?