Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey everyone, it's us from E3

1. Hey everyone, it's us from E3

Just wanted to say hi to everyone. The team and I are having a great time...pretty hectic, althought we've only been through the press conferences so far. I'll try to get on to ramble and stuff later. Everyone sez "hi!"

2. i want to be there with my fellow colleagues damn school finals.

hopefully i'll be able to attend next year

3. Hey Looking forward the show comments and news from you guys

Its been already a busy day with all these new Nintedo game's screens released, and few other announcements.

Looking forward reading more news.

4. Umm.. hi. Is the press room still as crowded as ever? Worse? Better? Are you guys typing from your laptops?

5. Lucky stiffs. I envy you, especially with the announcments so far. much better then some previous E3s...

Have fun!

6. E3 is a lot different than I expected it to be. For one thing, I am typing this on a Mac with Riisuke looking on. (HELP!)

I have attended all three pre-show conferences now, and I will be composing a piece on it, because we saw three significantly different approaches from Sony, Microsoft, and Nintendo. Suffice it to say that we have a hell of a lot to look forward to, content-wise and network-wise in the years.

7. Originally posted by Nick

I have attended all three pre-show conferences now, and I will be composing a piece on it, because we saw three significantly different approaches from Sony, Microsoft, and Nintendo. Suffice it to say that we have a hell of a lot to look forward to, content-wise and network-wise in the years.
    Sounds fantastic !! That should make a great read.

Just who from TNL is forming your posse ??

- Kabuki

8. don't worry i'll hold the fort down

*ok the hookers go into sound off*
    "Punch the yeti! Win a free Llama!"

9. Originally posted by kabuki

Sounds fantastic !! That should make a great read.

Just who from TNL is forming your posse ??

- Kabuki

Besides myself, the entire crew consists of: Kenshin, Nick, Reno, Burgundy, Hero (who hasn't arrived at our current location), Riisuke, Melphina, Raziel, Robert Rence and Lawd of System-Zero fame...

We're going to be posting impressions tomorrow, at different times during the day. As of right now, we'll be conveying much of the announcements (some of which you guys are well aware of - thanks to sites like IGN and Gamespot)

10. Hope you guys all have a great time, and wish I could be out there with you!!