1. No more NFL makes me sad!!

Holy shit did this season fly by. DAMN!
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

Quote Originally Posted by iidx Nick
    I don't want to be like you.

xoxo
    You should. I'm swell.

What?

4. I tend to stick mainly to PBS and anything that I see on their houston pbs website that interests me, like this special on the Holocaust they recently did - yeah its TV but its informative and interesting, right now i'm watching this PBS miniseries on the Channel islands during WW2, its pretty cool.

Sunday: Well NFL football of course, but thats going to be over soon
    Monday: I gotta admit, 24 is interesting, and I've watched the last 5 episodes or so.
    Tuesday: Nothing - except sometimes if the TV is actually on, I'll catch NOVA on PBS or gawk at the mom on the Gilmore Girls.
    Wednesday: Nothing
    Thursday: Globe Trekker on PBS at 10pm!
    Friday: Nothing
    Saturday: I usually tape a 2 hour block of BBC comedies that PBS airs and watch them sporadically through the week when I'm absolutely bored and lazy, they're predictable comedies, but the british humour I really enjoy.
    Commentaries and Opinions on Metal

5. We have two PBS channels that are in HD here. Two. TWO!

6. I'll just list the stuff I make sure to watch.
    Sunday - Simpsons, Sealab 2021, and Aqua Teen Hunger Force. If they're new episodes, I'll watch them. I also try and catch Mission Hill at 1 AM whenever I'm up that late.
    Monday - WWE Raw, and the Ultimate Fighter has kept my interest as of late.
    Tuesday - Nothing
    Wednesday - Nothing
    Thursday - WWE SmackDown
    Friday - Nothing
    Saturday - TNA Impact

I'll usually watch Futurama and Family Guy whenever I can, the same goes for the Oblongs on TBS. Having On Demand through digital cable cuts into my desire to watch scheduled TV.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

7. Quote Originally Posted by Nick
    I swear I'll see 24 on of these days.
    Nick, rent or buy first season of 24 to see how it all began, and if keeps your interest, go on with the 2nd, and also tune in for the 4th.

3rd is the weakest though, but if you like the show, you might as well watch that too.