Thread: Wanted : Disgaea Hour of Darkness.

1. Wanted : Disgaea Hour of Darkness.

Well i have been searching everywhere for this game, and no shop in Windsor has this.. no one.. and most websites have it pretty expensive, like 69.99$ Can.
    And thats alot, and i thought someone here could help me, out and sell me theirs or buy me a cheap one from a store near them, and sell it to me..
    the best i could find, is Ebgames.com for 44.99$ US..
    Please dont make me pay that much to them, plus shipping.. the exchange alone will kill it, and its used!
    thanks
    You can never be one of the dead, because something that has no existence can have no community.

Frontiers

This game is extremely common in the states. Keep looking I guess.
    "Chuy, you're going to have a magical life. Because no matter where you go, it's always going to be better than Tucson."

3. I have had trouble finding it for less than 49.99 (I live in Ohio). I am still waiting for the price to drop, but it looks like it won't.

Yeah, I guess that's the problem. It's common but still full price. 44.99 pre-owned though.
    "Chuy, you're going to have a magical life. Because no matter where you go, it's always going to be better than Tucson."

5. i agree, thats all i can find, but I'm from Canada, so 44.99$ is like 60$ for me.. So it sucks..
    If anyone can get me something nice and cheap, new or used, i will make the purchase.. i'm looking like < 40$ american..

Thanks
    You can never be one of the dead, because something that has no existence can have no community.

Frontiers