Page 1 of 8 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Zombies

Zombies

I've come to the conclusion, that zombies are the scariest fucking things, ever.

My reasons are:

1. They can not be killed
    2. Their numbers grow as they kill your companions
    3. they are nasty and dead
    4. They bite you, turning you into an undead bitch

I know what some of you are thinking, IP has been drinking but, I assure you that is not the case.

If you think about all the fictional beast of death out there, I think you will agree that Zombies are the scarriest. Second are living semis that hit you while you are playing softball.

Discuss

2. I fucking hate zombies, and when the time of the zombie apocolypse comes I'm going to kill thousands of goddamn zombies.

My friends and I have planned out what we're going to do in case of a zombie invasion.

No, really. We have.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr-K
    I fucking hate zombies, and when the time of the zombie apocolypse comes I'm going to kill thousands of goddamn zombies.

My friends and I have planned out what we're going to do in case of a zombie invasion.

No, really. We have.
    That is a wise thing to do. If you don't plan for it, they will own you.

4. Zombies I've got a chance against with enough ammo and a shotgun. But I guess it depends on what kind of Zombies we're talking about here. Romero zombies would be by far the least scary since they're slow as all fuck and you can take them out with a shot to the head. But Return of the Living Dead zombies would be awful since they can run full speed, can't be killed without burning the whole body (which just brings up more trouble), and are smart enough to fool some people.

Yeah RotLD zombies would be pretty god damn scary.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

5. Quote Originally Posted by Xeno G
    Yeah RotLD zombies would be pretty god damn scary.
    Their constant yelling of BRAINS would get fucking annoying though.

eeeuuugghh I hate zombies

"Chuy, you're going to have a magical life. Because no matter where you go, it's always going to be better than Tucson."

8. They're coming to get you Barbara!

hey you two, quit trolling my thread. This thread is for serious talk about Zombies.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Mr-K
    Their constant yelling of BRAINS would get fucking annoying though.
    four words: flaming arrows to layrnx
    Quick zephyrs blow, vexing daft Jim.