Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: MGS3: Snake Eater, $20, KayBee Toys

1. Ok, there's a few left. Exactly as many as the other day, actally, which is three. So-

If you want one it's $25, broken down like this-

$20 games
    $1 tax
    $3.85 shipping
    $0.15 to round it out, because it's more trouble than it's worth not to.

Let me know in the thread, and quickly, if you want one. On the one hand they don't appear to be moving, but on the other hand the pinhead Ebay scum are really active around here.

James

Giltch Guest
    SOLD! Where shall I send the money? Do you prefer PayPal?

EDIT: Wait a minute, they haven't already slapped a Greatest Hits label on it have they? I hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate PS2 games that have that stupid-ass red Greatest Hits thing printed right on the fuckin' insert.
    Last edited by Swift; 03 Feb 2005 at 10:34 PM.

3. why would it be labled GH if it came out this past November?

4. James I would like the other two copies (not for eBay, but one for a friend) if that is okay and they are left. Otherwise just one is fine. Thanks for taking the time to do this btw.
    Last edited by Ryan; 04 Feb 2005 at 12:33 AM.

5. Valgar- PM time.

James

6. Hey James, I'm guessing Valgar took the last two but if for some reason you have another lying around, I'll take it. Thanks anyway if you don't have anymore.

7. Ok, MGS3s acquired. There were only two copies left, one for Swift and one for Mannerbot. Sorry to those who couldn't get any, but if my local KayBee gets restocked (unlikely) I'll ask around again.

James

8. Am I still in line for one of those? I replied to your PM, I can pay first thing tomorrow if it is still a go.

9. Damn it! Sorry Mannenbot, I meant Valgar and typed your name by mistake. Probably because I was scanning the thread before typing and read your name last. -sigh-

If I can dig up a spare I'll give Mannenbot dibs on it.

James

10. aaaaaannnnd if these chumps dont pan through then PM me and I'll take it off your hands, James