Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: MGS3: Snake Eater, $20, KayBee Toys

1. MGS3: Snake Eater, $20, KayBee Toys

Seriously. I saw the price, asked if it was accurate, bought it on the spot. I can photgraph the receipt if anyone wants proof.

James

2. Quote Originally Posted by James
    Seriously. I saw the price, asked if it was accurate, bought it on the spot. I can photgraph the receipt if anyone wants proof.

James
    Wow. Good find.

That had to have been like an in-store fuck-up or a going out of business sale right? I cant see that game dropping that drastically in price that quickly.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Jetman
    That had to have been like an in-store fuck-up or a going out of business sale right?
    this should be happening at every KB that's still open.

Sweet, thanks for the heads-up. I'll swing by there and check it out.

Kay Bee has been known for insane prices on games every once in a while when they are trying to clean crap out, possibly to offset the insanely high regular prices on many of the games. Fine by me.
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Screw being smart. This is TNL.

5. Mega Drive anyone got a kaybee toystore close?

where are all the kaybees these days? >> need MGS3 for $20!! > if for some reason the store that is by me [actually its about 5-7 towns away] doesnt have it would you be willing to get one for me? even at $20 and like media mail (about $4) or regular mail with sig confirmation and such ($5-7), its still better then 49.99

here's the link to the store locator for those who need it.

http://www3.kbkids.com/STATES/storfind8.htm?abc=
    Last edited by ichirou; 01 Feb 2005 at 01:59 AM.

has anyone else gone to a different KB and checked price?

7. I just called a KB in BROOKFIELD, Wisconsin and they were sold out of MGS3 but he confirmed that it WAS $20.

Someone needs to find a store and rape it.

James do you think you could go back and get more copies? I would pay extra for this.

Teh Awesome, thanks.

9. I'll see what I can do, but I don't head back to the mall until Thursday. Work today, sleep/general laziness tomorrow (much needed, too), work Thursday. I'll definitely check in, but I'm not holding out any hope. Sorry, but it's my first full day down in a week and a half, and I'm really looking forward to letting my brain turn to sludge.

James

Giltch Guest
    Sweet! Maybe I can scrounge up 20 bucks in change I find around the house. I've gotten over 90 dollars that way before, in one day! Believe it.