Thread: Free systems with game purchases @ Game Crazy.

1. Free systems with game purchases @ Game Crazy.

Spend $120 on used GB/GBC/GBA software, get a used GBA SP free.
    Spend $80 on used GB/GBC/GBA software, get a used GBA free.
    Spend $50 on used Dreamcast software, get a used DC free.
    Spend $50 on used PSOne software, get a used PSOne free.
    Spend $50 on used GBC/GB software, get a used GBC free.

The GBA system deals could be easily met with the purchase of some hard to find games, and I might take advantage of the PSOne deal, as I've wanted this version of the system for a while, and this is an easy way to get one.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

Giltch Guest
    Nice, I've gotta take advantage of this. I've been finding myself in Game Crazy a lot more than GameStop lately, probably because they always have such good deals.

3. I'd likes me a second Dreamcast...
    ...but what Dreamcast games could I possibly get that I don't already have?
    Well, besides Jojo's Bizarre Adventure.
    Ah, well.

4. I hadn't thought about using it for a second DC, but a spare could never hurt, and Game Crazy's had some rare DC stuff there before.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

Giltch Guest
    Ever since the GameSpot down here got rid of DC games, I've been spending all my time at Game Crazy. But why would you need an extra Dreamcast?

6. They finally opened a Gamecrazy here, so I went to check it out...

Wow, they really suck. Only thing decent is their trade in's, but man, their selection is really bad. Heaven forbid you actually wanted a new game that wasn't a big name game, because you'd never find it.
    R.I.P Kao Megura (1979-2004)

7. I've gone through 2 DC's, I'm on my third. Wish we had some game crazy's here.

I dunno wtf is up with DC's wearing out so fast, but it drives me insane.

8. I've never had any problem with my DC, I bought it and had it modified/chipped and changed to a see through green case immediately... used to cart it back and forth to work while at Sega during the DC's lifespan. It still runs like new. never any probs. It blows my mind when I hear people have problems with sega hardware, the only thing of theirs that ever died on me was my OG genesis and that was just last year, I simply got another OG genesis to replace it. I used to do their customer service and heard all the horror stories of what people did to segas unit... I would maybe like another for the sake of just having the modded unit as the japanese one and the untouched one for the US games... Game Crazy does for some damn reason get the more rare things in their stores... and that reason is... they'll take anything. I used to be a manager for them, which sucked, cuz the company is corporate slime, but hey thats why I just came up on winning a class-action against them. If you worked for them and or the hollywood entertainment corp during the period of time between OCT 21 1999 and nov 9 2004 - and havent received noticed and or moved from you residence at the time that you were working there then call 1-866-685-6158 for hollywood claim adjustment c/o Rust Consulting to get yo money on. ~ichirou

PS theres no hate on the people that have slaved for that company, we are all good people... but the corp world needed to be shown that you cannot keep legally sanctioned breaks and lunches away from people because they wouldnt alot hours for employees shifts to overlap to do so.

Sorry guys but if I can help someone screw that company a bit I will... I still go buy games there though, to see my friends that still work there, get good deals on games and the rarer stuftz.

Anyones GC still keep the gel cases and inserts/instruction manuals for the PSX, and DC games? That bitch Dana Pratt and her lapdog Chris Harvey have the stores all over this area throw it all out, so now the shits not complete. grrr

anyway, as usual ichirou stirrin up some shit

9. They need to get some game crazys up here in jersey
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

Amen.