Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 791011

Thread: Games, Apple iPods, Airport Extreme, posters, WTB: 512MB/1GB Compact Flash card

1. 15GB iPod is gone now. If anyone's interested in the documentation for any reason, lemme know and you can have it. Airport and the 10GB iPod are still up... As well as any game stuff still listed on the first page.

Edit: I desperately, desperately need a 512MB (or 1GB) CompactFlash card. One for the school camera got lost and I don't want to bother trying to point a finger because I very may have lost it myself. I can do trades, or a trade with some Paypal money on the side sort of deal. Sooner the better, please.

Free shipping on the Airport Extreme router if anyone's interested....
    Last edited by Nomi; 23 Apr 2005 at 11:05 PM.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Nomi
    Free shipping on the Airport Extreme router if anyone's interested....
    Free shipping to Denmark, Europe?
    nocturne:
    "I view terrorists as freedom fighters."

3. Considering that would probably cost more than the sale of the item? I'll have to say no. I'll knock off 6 bucks from the actual shipping cost though. I don't know current rates, but I can't image it'd be very cheap. I'd need an offer on the router, as well, to judge.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Nomi
    Considering that would probably cost more than the sale of the item? I'll have to say no. I'll knock off 6 bucks from the actual shipping cost though. I don't know current rates, but I can't image it'd be very cheap. I'd need an offer on the router, as well, to judge.
    Ok, in any circumstance you are probably right, I'll shop locally instead. Sorry for wasting your time.
    nocturne:
    "I view terrorists as freedom fighters."