Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12346 ... LastLast

Thread: Games, Apple iPods, Airport Extreme, posters, WTB: 512MB/1GB Compact Flash card

1. Is the Biohazard 4 poster the same one pictured in this thread:

http://www.the-nextlevel.com/board/s...&postcount=769

If so, you might want to PM Videodrone about it. He seemed very eager to purchase one.
    Time for a change

2. Nope, it's not that one. It has Leon looking like he just stumbled while running and has a big ol' 4 in the upper left corner and biohazard next to it across the top. Not that bad of a picture, really, but I just don't have the space for it down here.

Shin Johnpv, Tales is in perfect condition, and yes, it's US. I only had the discs out to play, and all the cards and manual are included, and there isn't even a hairline scratch I can find on it anywhere. Loved the game, but I'm not going to be playing through a third time.

Giltch Guest
    Alright, since Double Dragon II is gone, how about 35 bucks for my other offer, minus Double Dragon. Seems like a lot of money for just 3 games, though. When I ordered from Grave, I got 8 games for 35 bucks

4. Well, we agreed GT Tokyo was worth about 20 dollars, so that leave fifteen for a game I paid 25 for, shipping, and a complete Genny game, is all. I'll get back to you.

Giltch Guest
    I'll pay the extra for shipping. Four bucks you said?

6. Quote Originally Posted by g0zen
    Is the Biohazard 4 poster the same one pictured in this thread:

http://www.the-nextlevel.com/board/s...&postcount=769

If so, you might want to PM Videodrone about it. He seemed very eager to purchase one.
    Thanks for looking out for me.

7. Quote Originally Posted by ChaoofNee
    Agh. What a time to be broke and unemployed.
    I know.

8. Sorry Nomi, didnt see the no PMs >_<
    "Remember, not knowing how to cook is like not knowing how to fuck."
    Geek in the Desert

9. ^It's okay, I'm just really bad at organizing as it is, so I don't need a flood of PMs and their replies cluttering my inbox when it can all be easily managed here. I just don't want to mix someone's order up.

Chaoofnee, Rocca, is there anything in particular you two were looking at?