Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123457 ... LastLast

Thread: Games, Apple iPods, Airport Extreme, posters, WTB: 512MB/1GB Compact Flash card

1. Quote Originally Posted by Nomi
    ^It's okay, I'm just really bad at organizing as it is, so I don't need a flood of PMs and their replies cluttering my inbox when it can all be easily managed here. I just don't want to mix someone's order up.

Chaoofnee, Rocca, is there anything in particular you two were looking at?
    Yeah. I was considering Tactics, the DC box and the Xeno poster. I could always walk down the street and buy FF new but I'd rather just help a seller instead.

I'm pretty much broke as of late so I can't pick any of them up right now, maybe in a week or two. If someone offers in my place, just go for it.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Nomi
    Chaoofnee, Rocca, is there anything in particular you two were looking at?
    Mostly Columns Crown, maybe Spiderman DS or that Ultraman poster. I feel the same way Rocca does, though. Not sure when I'm finally gonna find a job (stores around here prefer hiring retards they can push around, not someone who'll do the work of everyone in the store in half the time, apparently) or have any money.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Nomi
    Shin Johnpv, Tales is in perfect condition, and yes, it's US. I only had the discs out to play, and all the cards and manual are included, and there isn't even a hairline scratch I can find on it anywhere. Loved the game, but I'm not going to be playing through a third time.

sounds good

if your ok with it, and I would totally understand if your not, but I'll be getting my tax refund by the 11th of this month and would be able to buy it from you then, if you don't want to wait to sell it no problem just let me know
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

4. I have absolutely no problem waiting a little while, and that offer extends to anyone that's short of change right now. Let me know here, and I'll put anything on hold for you. Just let me know if you change your mind so I still have a chance to sell it to someone else.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Nomi
    I have absolutely no problem waiting a little while, and that offer extends to anyone that's short of change right now. Let me know here, and I'll put anything on hold for you. Just let me know if you change your mind so I still have a chance to sell it to someone else.

that's very cool of you and much appreciated

just let me know how much you want total with shipping and I'll paypal you the money as soon as I get my refund
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Nomi
    I have absolutely no problem waiting a little while, and that offer extends to anyone that's short of change right now. Let me know here, and I'll put anything on hold for you. Just let me know if you change your mind so I still have a chance to sell it to someone else.
    In that case, I'd appreciate it if you could hold Columns. I'll let you know if I'll be poor for a REALLY long time and to forget it if it ever happens, though. PeeVee reminded me of the whole "tax refund" concept... Y'never know.

Giltch Guest
    Hey Nomi, turns out I'm only gonna buy the Gran Turismo game. So do we got a deal or what?

8. Sure thing. PM me your address, and what form of payment. Shipping's only going to be a Flat rate pouch since it's one game and the GB box. (Anyone know off-hand how much those pouches cost? I don't have time to check right before school).

9. Can you describe the XS poster or link to a pic?
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    burgundy is the only conceivable choice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    I have an Alcatraz-style all-star butthole.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Nomi
    Melf, I don't know an exact number, give me an offer and we'll work from there. That's why I didn't include any prices in the descriptions. Hot Like Wasabi is also interested, but you posted before he PM'd, so you get first call.
    How's $35 shipped sound?