Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234568 ... LastLast

Thread: Games, Apple iPods, Airport Extreme, posters, WTB: 512MB/1GB Compact Flash card

1. Well, I paid close to thirty for it at the store, so with shipping I don't even think I'd be breaking even, unfortunately. This is honestly the only item on the list I intend to get a tiny, ity-bity hope of a profit off of, if only by a few dollars.

2. Added: Dynasty Warriors 3, Road Rash 3 Genny Complete, Official and Unofficial Sony PS2 dvd remote systems, a Konami PS2 DDR mat that came with DDRMAX2, and some other accessories.

Also, I'm looking for an Xbox S controller, puzzle games, a Saturn console, and I'm always over-amused with certain promo items and merchandise, if anyone is up for trades.
    Last edited by Nomi; 05 Feb 2005 at 12:57 PM.

Giltch Guest
    Nomi, did I PM you my address? I don't even remember anymore...

Giltch Guest
    Money sent!

5. Quote Originally Posted by Nomi
    Also, I'm looking for an Xbox S controller, puzzle games, a Saturn console, and I'm always over-amused with certain promo items and merchandise, if anyone is up for trades.

I may have a spare working saturn mixed in with all my extra systems, if youd be interested in trading that for tales let me know
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

6. How about a cash/trade mix?

7. Shin Johnpv: I'll consider that... I've wanted a nice condition Saturn for a while so I can get to playing a few of my games I've gotten in trades. Sakura Taisen Columns is irresistible to me

Melf: What do you have in mind? I'm always up for offers.

8. Last edited by Nomi; 05 Feb 2005 at 08:29 PM.

9. Do you have a list of what you're looking for?

10. I don't really have a 'list'. I currently want a Saturn that I can later use to play my imports, a functional Dreamcast, an Xbox S controller, and uh, puzzle games. I don't really keep a track on things I want since I hardly ever buy things anymore. Not interested in anything in your sig link sale, though.