Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 356789 ... LastLast

Thread: Games, Apple iPods, Airport Extreme, posters, WTB: 512MB/1GB Compact Flash card

EEK I forgot to send the money.

PM or email me your paypal address, I totally didn't write it down last time.

I blame WoW entirely =X
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

Giltch Guest
    I got Gran Turismo Concept 2001 Tokyo in the mail today. It was in good condition and everything.

Pleasure doing business with you, Nomi

3. Good to hear.

Yeah, I'd appreciate anyone dropping me a line here telling me their stuff arrived, or in my feedback thread. And if anyone thinks I ripped them off and didn't send something, I keep postal receipts. Remember, ask for insurance and pay the extra buck if you're worried, I'm not responsible for the dumbass USPS.

4. I've yet to receive payment from Cowutopia and shmup-o. If I don't get a Paypal payment by tomorrow morning, your stuff won't go out until the next batch of stuff (probably a week or two). ANyone else that wants to buy something should let me know and pay by Paypal tonight or it'll be a while.

5. Notice to OmegaFlareX, John and anyone else who has or hasn't paid for their stuff- My doctor's appointment got changed for this afternoon, so your stuff won't ship until tomorrow, or Saturday morning at the latest. I'm sorry for the delay.
    Last edited by Nomi; 18 Feb 2005 at 06:18 PM.

6. Mzo, Omega, and john, your things went out today Priority. Expect it around next Thursday, given that there's no post on Monday due to President's Day.

7. damn you presidents day damn you to hell!
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

8. Awesome. New GBA game just in time for the next trip to the laundromat. If it was shipped priority, it *should* get here no later than Wednesday. Thanks Nomies, I'll let you know when I get it.

9. Got it today Nomi, major thanks great doing buisness with you
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

10. Just grabbed mine from the mailbox. Wicked fast shipping.

One question, though - was it (FFTA) supposed to come with the manual? In the box there was a mini-book showing other available questy games, and the typical NP flyer, but no game manual. It's not a big deal, but I was just wondering.