Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2456

Thread: Jem

The movie will be horrible. There is no way they will find actors good enough to be the misfits, nor let them do the same shit they did in the 80s.

They constantly put themselves at risk of death, put jem at risk of death, were real life dysfunctional, and knowing what we know about the 80s, probably inhaling cocaine like it was air.

2. Augustus Hill's daughter is in this.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

3. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    The show is fucking AMAZING for so many reasons. I highly recommend you guys sit down and watch it.
    Within the first few episodes some dude is hired to burn down her fucking house by some scandalous hoes.

This and She-Ra are the most whacked out shows in retrospect. I can't even explain the first five episodes of She-Ra to you unless you're on acid.

5. BTW My wife is saying Twilight in Paris is the top tier song.

6. They are taking casting and design ideas on twitter. They want this movie to be a fan experience.
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

The website, and their twitter feed implies that it's already cast. There are pictures and everything.

That's truly outrageous.

9. Forget casting, they are already filming. They got this thing greased up and ready to fly in like a month.