Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5789

Thread: Star Trek: Enterprise cancelled by UPN/Paramount today

As much as I think Enterprise is crap, I refuse to believe they're doing this with the final episode.

This is far too ridiculous, even for bad Trek.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

2. Oh my god, not only is that awful on B&B's part, thats down right Attrocious on the part of Frakes and Sirtis for accepting that paycheck ep. I mean damn, thats brutal.

3. Quote Originally Posted by IronPlant
    should that affect my desire to bang her?
    Didn't affect mine.

maybe they could end the show by going to black with the word "PWNED" in big white letters.

5. Quote Originally Posted by AstroBlue
    Needless to say, I'm indifferent about this news. But I want Freaks and Geeks and Futurama back
    I concur with this post.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

6. Quote Originally Posted by IronPlant
    maybe they could end the show by going to black with the word "PWNED" in big white letters.
    That's what it sounds like they're doing already.

7. Quote Originally Posted by cka
    why not just have a looping "FUCK YOU FOR WATCHING ASSHOLE" marquee across my tv set for an hour
    LOLZ

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

8. Quote Originally Posted by Mzo
    As much as I think Enterprise is crap, I refuse to believe they're doing this with the final episode.

This is far too ridiculous, even for bad Trek.
    refuse all you'd like but I've got confirmation from a certain somebody that works on set.

9. So yeah, the spoilers were pretty much true.

My friend (who sat through every single episode of this tripe) told me they basically skip six years or so to make up for the lack of a 5th, 6th and 7th season. He also told me for a last episode, it didn't even feel like Enterprise.

Concerning Trip,his baby dies and everyone cries a bunch. When Trip dies, they just pat Archer on the shoulder.

Anyway, I have but the greatest condolonces for everyone that devoted their Friday nights to this.
    "Chuy, you're going to have a magical life. Because no matter where you go, it's always going to be better than Tucson."