Page 1 of 9 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Star Trek: Enterprise cancelled by UPN/Paramount today

1. Star Trek: Enterprise cancelled by UPN/Paramount today

Today UPN/Paramount announced that Star Trek: Enterprise has been cancelled. Too bad as the show was getting better but the show continued to tank in the ratings. This pretty much is the end for Star Trek and any future movies (the only good movie with the Next Gen crew was First Contact ..the rest blew big time). Maybe in a few years they'll think of something new but the franchise has been stale for a long time. A long break is needed.

Here's a link to the cancellation news:

Enterprise cancelled

2. Whats going on with that Activision lawsuit?

well that sucks

4. Wow. Two series that I love cancelled. Damn do I ever suck.

5. How does Star Trek need a break?

Why are Star Trek fans so AGAINST STAR TREK?

Enterprise was a damn good show. Some 13 year old nerds went 'Why is it so weird' and everyone AGREES?

Star Trek doesn't need a break. I think some Star Trek fans need to grow the hell up.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Brisco Bold
    Wow. Two series that I love cancelled. Damn do I ever suck.
    Two?
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

7. Blame it on UPN.

I watch their main lineup in this area almost everyday (it starts at 6, it has Simpsons, Malcolm in the Middle, Simpsons again, and Friends) and not once have I *ever* seen them promote this show in any way.

Actually, I never see UPN promote ANY of their own shows. They just fail as a network in general. Too bad TBS can't get the rights to Simpsons, then I could have all my quality comedy sitcoms in one place.
    R.I.P Kao Megura (1979-2004)

8. UPN is shifting their focus, and they're nixing stuff that doesn't fit in with it, like this.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

what is their new focus?

10. 2 things are obvious from this decision:

a) UPN is run by fucking knobs
    b) the Neilson Ratings system does not work