Thread: Onimusha 3 for $15 at Target

Onimusha 3 for $15 at Target

I found Onimusha 3, Capcom Fighting Evolution, and Street Fighter Anniversary Collection in the discount section at Target. Unfortunately, the fighters were $29.99. Onimusha 3, on the other hand, was only $14.99.

2. Onimusha 3 is $15 damn near everywhere. I bought mine at Best Buy for that price. FYE has it for that, too. Hell, FYE has Onumusha Blade Warriors for $20. Anyone who doesn't have it should buy that, too.

3. I haven't had any luck finding Blade Warriors, but for $15, it's worth giving Onimusha 3 a shot. Did they remedy the control problems that have plagued the series?
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

4. With an analog stick, they turned it into a slow Devil May Cry, yes. Thankfully, the control that plagued the series is still there. :P

Thanks for the heads up. EB around me was sold out that first time.
    "Chuy, you're going to have a magical life. Because no matter where you go, it's always going to be better than Tucson."

6. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi
    Capcom Fighting Evolution, and Street Fighter Anniversary Collection... $29.99.
    i saw the first half and thought you were going to say they were $15, too. then i saw the price and it's still regular price.

Speaking of target deals, I found Castlevania LoI for $2.38 brand new and sealed at Target.