Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Suikoden 2 on sale

1. Quote Originally Posted by diffusionx
    Do you want to buy it?
    It's responses like this that make diffx my favorite poster on TNL.

I'd buy it if I had the scratch.

2. He's been selling Suikoden 2 for the past 5 years.
    "Chuy, you're going to have a magical life. Because no matter where you go, it's always going to be better than Tucson."

3. Quote Originally Posted by diffusionx
    Dude, why are you hating? Go away.
    The frig? Who said I was hating? It's a game you didnt like and payed 20$ for and is now worth nearly 600% what you initially payed for it. Anyone who owns a copy of Suikoden 2 has a huge bargaining chip on their hands. What part of that was aggressive to you?

G'luck anyways.

LOL Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Compass
    And we all know a game is best judged when played for all of 15 minutes.

Why are you even allowed to post? Shouldn't the internet have risen up and slapped you with a white glove by now? Nobody has less credibility.
    LOL!

I played Suikoden 2 for 20 hours. I wish I had only played it for 15 minutes.

He's not making a statement on the quality of the game, anyway. The time he's spent with it can usually tell you the quality of the physical item itself. Don't be lame.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Revoltor
    He's been selling Suikoden 2 for the past 5 years.
    My kids need wine.

6. Actually, he is making a statement on the quality of the game. That it's "stupid". Right there in front of your face.

I would've just ignored him as usual but he's made the exact same comment about playing the game for 15 minutes and dismissing it at least once before. Apparently he needs recognition before he shuts up about it.

Yes, diff, you own a rare game that many TNL'ers love, many others wish they had, and you don't even care about it. We're all very impressed.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Compass
    sand up his nether regions
    Its hilarious that you are getting so upset. I dont want the game. If you go to the store to buy one of the crappy Japanophile games you love and the shopkeep tells you it sucks, do you listen to them?

Okay.

If anybody on TNL wishes they had Suikoden II, but dont, please ignore assclowns like Compass and talk to me, and it can soon be yours - a MINT, PLAYED FOR 15 MINUTE COPY. REALLY. IT CAN BE YOURS.

LOL Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Compass
    Actually, he is making a statement on the quality of the game. That it's "stupid". Right there in front of your face.

I would've just ignored him as usual but he's made the exact same comment about playing the game for 15 minutes and dismissing it at least once before. Apparently he needs recognition before he shuts up about it.

Yes, diff, you own a rare game that many TNL'ers love, many others wish they had, and you don't even care about it. We're all very impressed.
    So, did you want to buy it or not?

I don't understand why there are arguments here. Diff could make more money just selling the game on eBay for maximum profits, but is instead giving TNLers a chance to get it cheaper than the average bidding price. I try to do that on the rare occasion I have a game to sell, and I appreciate the people who have done that for me.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

10. Quote Originally Posted by diffusionx
    Of course, they might not find that option viable, as the game was $70-$90 on eBay a few months ago.
    That's what I got for it.

I played the game for more than 15 minutes, but not much more.

Definitely the most overrated game ever.
    Well that's like, your opinion, man.