Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Suikoden 2 on sale

1. Suikoden 2 on sale

Come on. I know somebody wants to buy this stupid game. Its in perfect condition. I played it once, for 15 minutes. You know the deal. PM me or post here if interested. Will ship from Los Angeles immediately.
    Last edited by diffusionx; 03 Feb 2005 at 07:10 PM.

2. And we all know a game is best judged when played for all of 15 minutes.

Why are you even allowed to post? Shouldn't the internet have risen up and slapped you with a white glove by now? Nobody has less credibility.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Compass
    And we all know a game is best judged when played for all of 15 minutes.

Why are you even allowed to post? Shouldn't the internet have risen up and slapped you with a white glove by now? Nobody has less credibility.
    Do you want to buy it?

How much? I am very interested.
    I took all your French Toast.

5. Well, prices on eBay have gone up. $115 shipped (mint copies like mine are going for $130-$150 and up).
    Last edited by diffusionx; 03 Feb 2005 at 07:34 PM.

6. Quote Originally Posted by diffusionx
    Well, prices on eBay have gone up. $115 shipped.
    Lucky for you, it's really not worth that much.

7. Quote Originally Posted by DjRocca
    Dude, why are you hating? Go away.

8. I have a feeling I'll be quoting and re-posting that many times. $115 is a bit steep, despite being on sale.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

9. This is how it goes. If someone wants the game, they can pay that to me, and get the game shipped by someone who is well known on TNL and has satisfied customers like Regus, Nomi, Masaka, Opaque, and shidoshi. Or they can pay more money to some guy on eBay, the rotting hive of scum and villainy on the internet, to get the same product. Or they can PM me privately and talk. Or they can just not pay anything and hope that the price goes down later. Of course, they might not find that option viable, as the game was $70-$90 on eBay a few months ago.

Its up to them.

Quote Originally Posted by DjRocca
    I'd pay double that if it was my only option to play it.