Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Suikoden 2 on sale

Quote Originally Posted by OmniGear
    That's what I got for it.

I played the game for more than 15 minutes, but not much more.

Definitely the most overrated game ever.
    You didn't play it more because you were poor and needed money for pot. Assclown.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Rich
    You didn't play it more because you were poor and needed money for pot. Assclown.
    Among other things.
    Well that's like, your opinion, man.

compass needs to play WoW as a troll rogue named Otakunt, so I can corpse camp him 24/7. It would give me something to do when I reach level 60.

4. I'd be interested, but not at that price. You seem desperate to unload it, and if you knew you could actually sell it at that price you'd probably have done it by now.
    Time for a change

5. Quote Originally Posted by diffusionx
    Come on. I know somebody wants to buy this stupid game. Its in perfect condition. I played it once, for 15 minutes. You know the deal. PM me or post here if interested. Will ship from Los Angeles immediately.

I will take it off your hands tonight, just let me know the price. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by diffusionx
    Come on. I know somebody wants to buy this stupid game. Its in perfect condition. I played it once, for 15 minutes. You know the deal. PM me or post here if interested. Will ship from Los Angeles immediately.

I'll give you 100 for it right now if you want me too. I love that game. I can't believe there is someone out there that doesn't like it/

6. Well, hopefully Sony gets their head out of their ass and releases Suikoden 1&2 pack here on PSP so we don't have to pay a zillion dollars for it. This is why I buy any RPG I think I might want right when it comes out. It really saves me money in the long run. Oh, and LOL at this thread.