Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Going to a differnt Funcoland: Wow, stuff that wasn't at the other Funcoland!

1. Going to a differnt Funcoland: Wow, stuff that wasn't at the other Funcoland!

I've been going to the same Funcoland for about 3 years now. Well, they didn't have the new DDR, so I drove about 15 minutes to the next Funcoland. They didn't have DDR either. But they did have assloads of used games that never pop up in "my" Funcoland. I got Ray Crisis (complete), G Darius, In The Hunt, and Cybernator all for about $28. Whoo Hoo! I swear I was like a kid in a candy store. Or at least an adult in a video game store. I also found Shinobi 3 and a complete Thunderforce 3, and I'm hoping they will be there when I return with more $$. There was a whole wall I didn't even look at. I wonder if there are even more Funcolands in the area....

2. Sorry Chibi, I'm going to the Kirkwood Hwy. Funco and snatching up your Thunderforce II and III.

3. I know its sad. but finding and going to another Funcoland is a small
    dream of mine. A completely new set of random nes-SNES carts to rummage through. . .

sighs

besides where I go now, the nearest one appears to be hours away.

Shitake Guest
    Bleh...

Screw all you stupid bastards...

there are no FuncoLands in southern Florida
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

The only problem I have with Funcoland is they put huge ass price stickers on their carts, and the fact that they are often not cleaned well.

Korian

7. Sorry Chibi, I'm going to the Kirkwood Hwy. Funco and snatching up your Thunderforce II and III.

wait wait wait wait ... the FuncoLand on Kirkwood highway in ... Delaware ? holy shit, i was there yesterday buying Crusader of Centy! and are you talking about thunderforce 2 for the gene ? i was right about to buy that too !

8. Originally posted by Gary Gnu
    Sorry Chibi, I'm going to the Kirkwood Hwy. Funco and snatching up your Thunderforce II and III.
    !!?? How did you know that? Yeah, the Kirkwood Highway Funcoland is where I was today. At least the 4 I got are mine. They had a PS R-Types case and I was going to get that too, but no R-Types disk to go in it. Bummer.

Is it me, or is In the Hunt very Metal Slug-esque?

9. Originally posted by LittleEric

wait wait wait wait ... the FuncoLand on Kirkwood highway in ... Delaware ? holy shit, i was there yesterday buying Crusader of Centy! and are you talking about thunderforce 2 for the gene ? i was right about to buy that too !
    How many Delawarians we got on this board anyway? Newark, eh? I went to college there. I'm in Wilmington now.

10. Originally posted by Chibi Nappa
    Is it me, or is In the Hunt very Metal Slug-esque?
    They were both done by the same art team.