Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I need a good cd to mp3 program

I need a good cd to mp3 program

anyone know any good free programs to converst my cds over to mp3s? I want to back up my albums onto my computer.

CDs get stolen and broke at college dorms, so I thought this would be a good way to protect my collection.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    K3V is awesome!

3. I hear if you quit paying for itunes, you'd lose your library.
    "Your soul better belong to Jesus, mmm-mmmmm..... cause your ass belongs to me!"

4. Quote Originally Posted by voltz
    I hear if you quit paying for itunes, you'd lose your library.
    Since when do you pay for iTunes? You only pay for music on the music store, and I don't know the limitations of that. Something like you can only burn a purchased song a certain amount of times.

fuck apple, try again

6. I was wrong, got mixed with napster.
    "Your soul better belong to Jesus, mmm-mmmmm..... cause your ass belongs to me!"

7. Quote Originally Posted by iidx Nick
    Since when do you pay for iTunes? You only pay for music on the music store, and I don't know the limitations of that. Something like you can only burn a purchased song a certain amount of times.
    You can burn purchased songs an infinite number of times, you just can't burn the exact same playlist over and over again. I think the limit on that is either 5 or 10.

you fag ipod bitches need to shut the fuck up and get back to telling me about programs.

9. doesnt media player do that?

10. Ok, I can be of help. This is how to get the best possible sounding MP3s.

http://www.chrismyden.com/nuke/modul...&file=painless

It seems a little complicated, but its really pretty easy once you install everything.
    your mom