Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fight Club Deemed Useless

1. Fight Club Deemed Useless

Having Skull And Bones as a seperate section of VB makes sense, but why Fight Club. No fighting goes on, and if it did, why couldn't it just be in VB?

Unncessary compartmentalization is useless and detracts from overall discussion.

Just my two cents.
    Well that's like, your opinion, man.

2. We're going to have to take your balls, Mr. Gear.
    Quick zephyrs blow, vexing daft Jim.

3. Fight Club used to be very debate heavy, yet offensive, which is probably why it was kept there. For heated discussions that were a bit too much for GD or Sound Off. Members just can't telll the difference.

Main Veterans Board = ???
    Fight Club = Verbal warfare
    Skull & Bones = Visual torture

4. Quote Originally Posted by Rocca
    Fight Club used to be very debate heavy, yet offensive, which is probably why it was kept there. For heated discussions that were a bit too much for GD or Sound Off. Members just can't telll the difference.

Main Veterans Board = ???
    Fight Club = Verbal warfare
    Skull & Bones = Visual torture
    Exactly. There's no reason why FC and VB can't be combined into one miscallaneous thing.

Quote Originally Posted by AstroBlue
    We're going to have to take your balls, Mr. Gear.
    Ahh, so you are one of them.

5. VB is just used to tie FightClub and Skull and Bones to one group, in reality nobody should be posting in it.
    Quick zephyrs blow, vexing daft Jim.

VB is like that corner of the highschool lunchroom where you can talk shit about the freshmen.
    "Chuy, you're going to have a magical life. Because no matter where you go, it's always going to be better than Tucson."

7. Fight Club is where you make threads about noobs and assholes.

Vets Board is where you talk about shit that isn't fighting, but isn't appropriate for Sound Off.

Skull and Bones is where people post things you don't want to look at, but do anyway or nekked pictures.

All three are very different if used correctly.

8. Quote Originally Posted by AstroBlue
    VB is just used to tie FightClub and Skull and Bones to one group, in reality nobody should be posting in it.
    Give that man a free membership! That was exactly my intent. Some threads seem appropriate for a members-only board, but the majority of threads in the Vet's Board belong somewhere else. It should be cleaned up, but you know how that goes.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Opaque
    Fight Club is where you make threads about noobs and assholes.

Vets Board is where you talk about shit that isn't fighting, but isn't appropriate for Sound Off.

Skull and Bones is where people post things you don't want to look at, but do anyway or nekked pictures.

All three are very different if used correctly.
    What Nick said.

I understand how you're breaking it down, but in reality there are threads in FC that shouldn't be and threads in VB that shouldn't be. The two can easily be combined into one, but then again I don't really care. And don't say "You cared enough to start a thread," because I know that.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick
    It should be cleaned up, but you know how that goes.
    You never SAID anything, if you want I can start moving threads around as early as right now!

We never TALK anymore =*(
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery