Quote Originally Posted by RedOctane
GAME_Gameplay Features

* Dance: The traditional mode of play. Dance for fun, or compete for personal or machine top score.
* Battle: Play against a human or computer opponent in a tug-o-war meter competition. Confuse your opponent with arrow modifiers while fending off attacks.
Marathon: Play up to 5 songs nonstop and try to survive our tricky scripted modifer sequences.
* Training: New players can try our hands-on tutorial and learn the ropes.
* Fitness: Stay in shape by keeping track of your daily routines and tracking the amount of calories you burn. You can choose between 1 Player, 2 Player or Double Fitness Modes.

EXCITING_Key Features

* Over 70 brand new songs from proven talent and new independent artists, covering a wide variety of genres.
* Over 550 new step patterns from step artists in the dance community.
* 50+ modifier options, including 20+ new arrow modifiers for creative challenges.
* Unlockable songs and 15 courses.
* Styles of play: One Player, Two Player, or Double-Pad.
* Up to 5 difficulty levels per song to accommodate all players from beginners to experts.
* Innovations in step choreography- mines, hands, and quads will have you making new kinds of moves.

This is DDR with steps that Konami should have been doing for years. I can normally do fine and fool around with 7's and 8's on Maniac with DDR. I can also do a few 9's. I can't pass a 7 on this game's equivelent of Maniac. Seriously. It's got you doing Pump freestyle-like shit on it. 3-4 panels simultaneously all the time. Bombs on certain steps that knock life off of you if you're touching that panel. It's nuts.
Needless to say, good luck to whoever purchases this when it comes out. I know I'll need it.
http://www.inthegroove.com/
Keep in mind, this is not done by Konami. It's actually done by the guys who made the StepMania simulator. Very well done.