Thread: a7xpg

1. PC a7xpg

There was a short lived competition with this game here a while ago, but I think the game deserves a list of its own. It is a great game by Kenta Cho, maker of parsec 47 and rRootage.You can get it at his home page, ABA games.

List your reached stage if you can.

1. SiKraiKen 1,548,280 LV 41
    2. DeSangre 237,390 LV 15
    3. G-Zeiger 94,500 LV 11
    4. Tain 51,950 LV 11
    5. Dripdry 18,050 LV ?
    6. Geen 3,580 LV ?
    Last edited by G-Zeiger; 12 Apr 2005 at 09:52 PM. Reason: Corrected the bad link

2. Kirby

Quote Originally Posted by G-Zeiger
    There was a short lived competition with this game here a while ago
    http://www.the-nextlevel.com/board/s...ad.php?t=23343

There was a long lived one too, but it turned out to be short lived
    Feel free to borrow the scores off my table.
    Sikraiken scared the hell out of everyone, or so it seems.

EDIT: time to update my sig too

3. Thanks... I'll add the old scores to put things into perspective. Although I'm not sure if posting Sikraiken's score is a good idea; It shall surely scare away the opposition (it sure scared me! ).

4. Quote Originally Posted by G-Zeiger
    Thanks... I'll add the old scores to put things into perspective. Although I'm not sure if posting Sikraiken's score is a good idea; It shall surely scare away the opposition (it sure scared me! ).
    Well, the way the game dispenses points is such that after level 10-12 you can get a LOT of points on a level, so a good strategy may be to not play too risky at the beginning to save lives for later on...
    Sik's score is obviously VERY good, but I played the game again today and I reached again about 220k points. With a bit more practice I'm sure much more can be done ^__^

5. [QUOTE=G-Zeiger]There was a short lived competition with this game here a while ago, but I think the game deserves a list of its own. It is a great game by Kenta Cho, maker of parsec 47 and rRootage.You can get it at his home page, ABA games.

Your link has too many "http://"s in it. It kept sending me to Microsoft before I realized why it was doing that.

Third attempt - 3,580 :-P