Thread: MS Office 2003 wont activate!!!!!

1. MS Office 2003 wont activate!!!!!

whats the fuck? office 2003 would activate just fine when i had win xp home edition. but yesterday i formated and installed win xp pro and office 2003 tells me i have reached the limit with the activation key!

whats the fuck is this? im seriously pissed now since this is my second format in one day(dont want to get into that now)

help me out, thanks!

2. If its a legit version, you need to call MS and get it fixed.

If not, find a Prod key that requires no activation.
    “The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, you know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.” -George Carlin

3. Quote Originally Posted by Wildkat
    If its a legit version, you need to call MS and get it fixed.

If not, find a Prod key that requires no activation.

it is an original copy that i bought a few months back

i will call MS and see what can be done about this.

for now im super irritated!!!!!

4. I think you get two or three installs per CD because they don't want you installing and activating Office for your friends. But if you just call them up and tell them you're doing a reinstall, they'll give you a new product key.
    Name: Rock
    Town: Arcadia

5. Quote Originally Posted by SearchManX
    I think you get two or three installs per CD because they don't want you installing and activating Office for your friends. But if you just call them up and tell them you're doing a reinstall, they'll give you a new product key.

gotcha, will call them up. thanks!

6. When you activated it before, I'm sure it noted the OS was XP Home. The change from XP Home to XP Pro probably kicked in a flag @ MS automatically that prevented the activation.

7. thanks guys, i called MS and they gave me a new CD key!