Thread: WHAT THE FUCK BIT COMET !?!?!?!

1. Quote Originally Posted by IronPlant
    no router yet
    Then why did you ask me about routers?
    Well that's like, your opinion, man.

Quote Originally Posted by OmniGear
    Quote Originally Posted by Tracer
    Try getting behind a router if you're not already. I wasn't aware they could block certian ports if they can't see them.

BECAUSE YOU'RE A STUPID FAGGOT.

4. There MAY be a way to change the port your BT client works off of, however (cka? help?) that would most likely (99% sure) come into conflict with any tracker you try to connect to. I suggested getting behind a router because they close (not just close) all ports on your machine to outside scans - actually, it should appear like there are no ports there at all (or something like that). Why should this work for your problem? Hell if I know. Maybe, since flux=rad has the same problem from the same ISP this won't help (assuming he does have a router). It's looking like these things are all blocked off from the ISPs side of things. It still may help - but not very llikely unless someone particularly handy at theses things can chime in.

Try sending a message to Lhadatt via AIM or some such.
    o_O

Quote Originally Posted by Josh
    BECAUSE YOU'RE A STUPID FAGGOT.
    I <3 Josh

There MAY be a way to change the port your BT client works off of, however (cka? help?) that would most likely (99% sure) come into conflict with any tracker you try to connect to. I suggested getting behind a router because they close (not just close) all ports on your machine to outside scans - actually, it should appear like there are no ports there at all (or something like that). Why should this work for your problem? Hell if I know. Maybe, since flux=rad has the same problem from the same ISP this won't help (assuming he does have a router). It's looking like these things are all blocked off from the ISPs side of things. It still may help - but not very llikely unless someone particularly handy at theses things can chime in.

Try sending a message to Lhadatt via AIM or some such.
    I did PM him, and he says me and flux are probably fucked. Asked him about the router too.

Be nice if he had Vet board access.

6. You're all so sweet.

If you're on campus, they could be capping your bandwidth.
    Well that's like, your opinion, man.

You're all so sweet.

I don't get my internet from the school.

(cka? help?)
    Cka is DONE. Remember?

9. Quote Originally Posted by OmniGear

Okay, that's what I was thinking, but if you have a seperate ISP - then I'm not sure.