Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Screens of Silent Hill 3 over at Gamespot...

1. Screens of Silent Hill 3 over at Gamespot...

In case, you know, you'd like to give your life meaning or something.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

Something is wrong

No matter how many times I click on your text or avatar it's not taking me to these pics.

I got it, don't worry.

3. That looks excellent. I can't wait. it also seems that the new lead will be a female this time around. Can't wait to hear the games story.

4. need more screens and a lot more info on story...

if it's any creepier than 2, i'll be pissing my pants in fear yet again.

5. I really hope they bring back some of the elements from the first... nightmare Silent Hill, for example.

And I too wonder if the hero this time is going to be that female in the first pic. That would certainly be interesting. I wonder what her reason for being in Silent Hill would be.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

6. More! Faster! Yeah, baby, like that...er, excuse me. Any idea if there'll be an Xbox version?
    -Kyo

7. I'd like to see some monsters that'll top whatever resident evil ever had plus I want to see something really nasty stalking the main character in "real time" (kinda like scissorman did )
    don't wanna tangle with you, I'd rather tangle with him.
    I think I'm gonna bash his head in...

8. If they make the combat actually... you know, fun and not so damn tedious this time, I'd consider this one. Though I didn't really find SH2 scary and had problems with the plot, I thought the mood was just... well, wonderful I guess. The only thing that kept me playing up to the end.
    "I've watched while the maggots have defiled the earth. They have
    built their castles and had their wars. I cannot stand by idly any longer." - Otogi 2

Originally posted by StriderKyo
    idea if there'll be an Xbox version?
    I would guess that is 100% dependent on the 'box's market penetration when the decision is made.

10. Oh no, it's the dreaded rubber dicks for arms moster! What the fuck was that? Was that supposed to be scary? I didn't care much for part 2 but I loved part 1. With any luck they will go back to what made the first game so great. I doubt it though. Sorry for the hate but I want a game like the first one. The mood was nice in part 2 though.