Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Toys R Us' green tag titles now at 90% off!

1. Toys R Us' green tag titles now at 90% off!

Besides the items with green price tags, certain games with either the blue and yellow "value price" sticker and/or red price tags are also included in this sale.

I just returned with new copies of Pokemon Puzzle League and Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee for a total of $5.

Some people on the Cheap Ass Gamer board have been successful in finding green-tagged copies of Final Fantasy Tactics, but my store had it marked at the $14.99 MSRP.

This is also a great way to take advantage of EB Games' recently announced "trade in 2 non-sports games get an extra $10" deal, as most of the 90% off games will wind up costing anywhere from $1-$4.

As usual, your mileage may vary. Good luck, you'll need it.

2. WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE NOW?!?!?!
    Damn you and your laying me off, Best Buy! DAMN YOU!

3. They had Xenosaga for $3. I might pick it up. Grabbed Resident Evil Code: Veronica X for PS2 for $4.

4. I got ICO for 3 bucks. There are 5 more there .. I should go buy them out.

Should I bother with a game called Hitz (Hockey game) for three bucks.

5. Quote Originally Posted by toxic
    Should I bother with a game called Hitz (Hockey game) for three bucks.
    Although I haven't had a chance to play NBA Street V3 yet, I can say that NHL Hitz 20-03 is currently my favorite arcade sports game from this generation of consoles. Nothing beats being able to build your own hockey franchise and fill in the roster with an assortment of demons, lizard-men, vikings, etc. Even though it will only take a couple days of consistent play to get through the world tour mode where you upgrade your created team's stats and acquire most of the game’s 300+ unlockables, the multiplayer matches are incredibly intense and never grow stale. Basically, if you've ever enjoyed any of Midway’s sports games, Hitz 20-03 is worth owning.

However, NHL Hitz Pro is a terrible sequel (they tried to make it more sim-like), and it's predecessor NHL Hitz 20-02 is vastly inferior when compared to Midway's 2003 offering. I wouldn't recommend either of those two versions, but definitely get NHL Hitz 20-03 if it's there.
    Last edited by jyoung; 11 Feb 2005 at 04:56 PM.

Anyone want to pick me up a copy of Xenosaga for $3?

When I went last time, they had almost no green tagged games, except for DC sports titles.
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Screw being smart. This is TNL.

7. One Toys R US I went to, had R:Racing Evolution (GC) marked at $20 with the green tag. I guess that would mean it was selling for $2. I already have the PS2 version though, so I passed on it.

Giltch Guest
    Does anyone know when this sell ends so I'll know how long I have to steal as much money as possible?!

9. Quote Originally Posted by GohanX
    Anyone want to pick me up a copy of Xenosaga for $3?

When I went last time, they had almost no green tagged games, except for DC sports titles.
    I second this notion, anyone finds it, I'd be in much thanks.