Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Jet Grind Radio: Can you still upload your own pics/tags online?

1. If you have a DC memory card that can connect to the PC, you can mod any jpg to work with a little hex editing. Very easy to do, it's what I use for me own tags. There's a faq on how to do it on gamefaqs.
    "I've watched while the maggots have defiled the earth. They have
    built their castles and had their wars. I cannot stand by idly any longer." - Otogi 2

2. What game is that in your avatar?

3. This thread reminded me how much I fucking love this game. I fired it up when I got home tonight and beat a new level (the one where the guys in suits chase you with flamethrowers) with Cube. Man, this game rules.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

4. Quote Originally Posted by elfneedsfood
    What game is that in your avatar?
    Stella Deus. New SRPG by Atlus that they are busily translating for the US market at the moment. It's not perfect or revolutionary, but it's fun for me.

This thread reminded me how much I fucking love this game. I fired it up when I got home tonight and beat a new level (the one where the guys in suits chase you with flamethrowers) with Cube. Man, this game rules.
    Word to your mother. I still play JGR a bit every couple of months. It's worth keeping the DC hooked up for that alone.
    "I've watched while the maggots have defiled the earth. They have
    built their castles and had their wars. I cannot stand by idly any longer." - Otogi 2

5. Quote Originally Posted by Ammadeau
    Stella Deus. New SRPG by Atlus that they are busily translating for the US market at the moment. It's not perfect or revolutionary, but it's fun for me.
    Stella Deus? Any relation to Epica Stella, the SRPG brought here by Working Designs as Vanguard Bandits? If so, I'm interested.

Word to your mother. I still play JGR a bit every couple of months. It's worth keeping the DC hooked up for that alone.
    Yup. And it's amazing how little it's aged. Still looks/plays/sounds great.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

6. Speaking of, whatever happened to Smilebit?
    MK2 on XBLA plz - let the unfolding of gameplay begin!!

7. Quote Originally Posted by johnk_
    Speaking of, whatever happened to Smilebit?
    Merged into Amusement Vision, who was merged back into internal Sega R&D.

8. So is the new AV the group working on Spikeout for the Xbox, or is it just the original team, but the development team names haven't been changed in listings for the game?
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

9. Is Jet Set Radio really worth getting? I played the Level 1 demo back at the time of its release and didn't fall in love with it. Is the full game really that much better? Should I get it? I know it's cheap but I'm sick and tired of buying games on other people's say-so and disliking them.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Mikey
    Is Jet Set Radio really worth getting? I played the Level 1 demo back at the time of its release and didn't fall in love with it. Is the full game really that much better? Should I get it? I know it's cheap but I'm sick and tired of buying games on other people's say-so and disliking them.
    I dunno, I really think JGR is one of the best games ever. Wildly innovative, perfect concept and execution, control, level design, etc. Just a really amazing game. SmileBit was firing on all cylinders and they just really outdid themselves.

Sadly, Jet Set Radio Future was as bad as JGR was good.