Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Jet Grind Radio: Can you still upload your own pics/tags online?

1. Jet Grind Radio: Can you still upload your own pics/tags online?

OK, late last month I started playing JGR again, I used to have fun uploading pictures into the game (such as a nice gif of Air Zonk with his tongue hanging out). Now I can't seem to get it to work. The JGR disc browser connects but not to the JGR homepage which I assume is long gone. Would you still need to use the homepage to upload custom tags and pictures or is there another way? I still have my old personal tags (like the Zonk tag) saved to my beefy 4 block VMU, how would I get those uploaded?
    Last edited by 1CCOSA; 12 Feb 2005 at 04:36 PM.

2. AFAIK, you needed to go to the homepage. Unfortunately, all of Sega's DC pages have been taken down.

3. Because Sega is now ghey, I mean really.. how much would it cost them to piggy back that onto there current hosting.. the traffic would be low...

4. Crud.

BTW, what game is that in your avatar?

5. Majikaru Taluluto-kun or Magical Troll aventure. Great game.

6. Is it like Wonderboy? Looks nifty.

*Goes back to being sad about not being able to upload custom graffitti.*

7. From what I remember, you can actually just go to any site and pick any JPG. Should still work if you can get your Dreamcast to connect.

X + B over a JPG to save it, I think.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Tain
    From what I remember, you can actually just go to any site and pick any JPG. Should still work if you can get your Dreamcast to connect.

IBTN. I used to have nekkid pics all over that game. Ahh, childhood.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Tain
    From what I remember, you can actually just go to any site and pick any JPG. Should still work if you can get your Dreamcast to connect.

The thing is after I connect I cannot for the life of me get the address to change from the JGR homepage URL.

10. Ahh, that's right. And there's absolutely nothing on the JGR homepage?

I think you might've been able to use the later versions of the standard Dreamcast browser to save JPEGs to use in JGR. I remember some way of doing that, and I don't think it involved finding some link to a search engine from the official JGR site.