Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Jet Grind Radio: Can you still upload your own pics/tags online?

1. Quote Originally Posted by Ammadeau
    If you have a DC memory card that can connect to the PC, you can mod any jpg to work with a little hex editing. Very easy to do, it's what I use for me own tags. There's a faq on how to do it on gamefaqs.
    So you can just get a USB adaptor for the official VMU?

2. If you dont like JGR you are quite simply gay...

3. Hmmm, I just read a tag guide on gamefaq which says I can leave the JGR URL by clicking on the link tab then going to yahoo. But this is a guide from '01 so I will have to see. For now though I think I now know how to get my old saved Air Zonk "tag" back into the game.
    Last edited by 1CCOSA; 13 Feb 2005 at 04:09 PM.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Kosh_H
    So you can just get a USB adaptor for the official VMU?
    No, you need a 3rd party mem card with a PC connection. The usual import online stores might still have them in stock.
    "I've watched while the maggots have defiled the earth. They have
    built their castles and had their wars. I cannot stand by idly any longer." - Otogi 2

5. Quote Originally Posted by diffusionx
    I dunno, I really think JGR is one of the best games ever. Wildly innovative, perfect concept and execution, control, level design, etc. Just a really amazing game. SmileBit was firing on all cylinders and they just really outdid themselves.

Sadly, Jet Set Radio Future was as bad as JGR was good.
    I'll give it a chance then.

6. Well, I found my old tags on another VMU including my Air Zonk tag and some Sifl and Olly (including one Chester) tags I forgot about. I zoomed all over the Kogane construction area (probably my fave level, love 'Rock the House' or whatever track that is) spraying pics of Zonk, Sifl and Olly. Also, I was able tag and down all three helicopters. whoo Then I chased down the Noise Tanks and sprayed pictures of Chester on their backs.

Now I just gotta find a way to get some new tags in. Guess I will have to track down one or two of those PC VMUs.
    Last edited by 1CCOSA; 14 Feb 2005 at 10:45 PM.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy
    So is the new AV the group working on Spikeout for the Xbox, or is it just the original team, but the development team names haven't been changed in listings for the game?
    Damn that game is taking forever to come out, I hope they have a small team on it or I don't see how they'll make back dev cost. *-neo