Thread: Reign Of Fire / New Trailer

1. Reign Of Fire / New Trailer

Hello everyone, I was just @ www.ifilm.com looking at the new trailers and spotted the Reign Of Fire trailer starring Christian Bale and Matthew McConoughy (i think that's how you spell it).... Anyways, looks pretty damn interesting, I highly recommend it.

2. Well, I seen the official trailer, and I've been interested in this film ever since I heard about it 2 years ago. Its got a cool premise of dragons in now day world, and how people has to join forces to battle them. The trailer looks cool, and so does the action. CGI dragons look cool, and looking forward seeing battles of tanks and helicopters VS fire breathing dragons. Definately one of most anticipated films of this summer for me.

3. Yes, I agree.

raptorgirl Guest
    I read a snippet from the writer of ROF on another site (dark horizons or cinecon or something) where he describes the coolest scene: The archangels (paratrooper types) jump out of helicopters and fight the dragons while freefalling! How cool does that sound! No mention of whether they survive, heh!

5. E3 Expo

Did anyone attend or catch some of the E3 Expo on Thursday, May 22nd? Christian Bale, one of the stars of Reign Of Fire was there helping pitch the new video game that's based after the movie.

www.e3expo.com for more info