Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Walking Dead

1. My views are quite contrary to yours.

2. Then..you must die.
    Time for a change

3. Just wanted to chime in and say im a big fan of this series. Kirkman said he has about 75 issues planned, but that could be extended. He also said Tony Moore wont be back penciling except for covers. Adlard rocks anyways - he was up for a best penciler award for this book if im not mistanken. I let five people read the my first trade and a few issues of this book and they are all hooked.
    NowPlaying: Battlefield series . DarkSouls . MGS collection . Cap+SNK fighters . AceCombat series . ArmoredCore series

4. So I finished reading Vol. 3 last night, and I've yet to be anything but completely impressed. My love for this series grows by the minute. I am dying to know what's going to happen now to Rick and his band of survivors. I'd talk more about it in spoilers, but really how many of you are actually reading this?
    Time for a change

5. I am waiting for mine to come in the mail, then I will be happy to join the zombie discussion!

6. I picked up the hardbacks a few days ago and just actually had a chance to read one of them tonight....and I hate myself for not getting into this sooner. I had planned on ordering this from Amazon years ago, but never did.

The characters are what makes this worth it. By far the most realistic that I've ever seen in the genre. The stuff with the main character/his wife/and his deceased best-friend really struck me as something that would just naturally happen...and the rest has evolved just as nicely.

I <3 The Walking Dead.

"All creatures will DIE, and all things will be BROKEN: That is the law of the SAMURAI."

7. Why is this on the anny-may board?
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!